Looking to Support Conservation Enforcement Officers in Alabama?
Consider making a contribution today
Conservation Enforcement Officers play a big part in the state wide protection of our natural resources. If you'd like to see our natural resources thrive, consider making a donation through Equip Alabama Wardens.
Providing Essential Tools for Conservation Enforcement Officers
"off pavement law enforcement since 1907"
Equip Alabama Wardens is a program of the Alabama Conservation Enforcement Officers Association, a 501(c)(3), which seeks to provide equipment needs for officers which wouldn't be available otherwise. Every year Alabama Game Wardens safeguard landowners, citizens and wildlife resources on over 33 million acres of rural public and private lands, 563,000 surface acres of public waters and 77,000 miles of rivers and stream channels. The varied topography from mountainous regions in the North to salt marshes along the coast, all pose challenges in effective officer patrols.
What you need to know about donating to Equip Alabama Wardens
We believe in full transparency when it comes to donations. That's why we make it easy for you to choose a specific piece of equipment to donate toward. Depending what equipment fundraiser you choose, you could be helping our Conservation Enforcement Officers in the fields of natural resource protection, law enforcement, disaster relief, and search and rescue.
You can also get peace of mind knowing that 100% of your donation will go directly to purchasing the item of your choice. Visit our Donate Now page today to make a contribution.
Serving five districts in Alabama
While we're based in Montgomery, AL, we don't stop there. In fact, we serve all five districts in Alabama. You can learn more about each below:
- District One - covers northwest Alabama, including Fayette and Lamar counties
- District Two - covers the northern and middle eastern parts Alabama, from Jackson County down to Coosa, Tallapoosa and Chambers counties
- District Three - covers the middle western part of Alabama, including Tuscaloosa, Jefferson, Dallas and Lowndes counties
- District Four - covers southeast Alabama, including Covington, Elmore and Houston counties
- District Five - covers southwest Alabama, from Marengo County to Baldwin County